Lonely Planet China
Review"Lonely Planet's 2005 guide is excellent for its historical overview, the nitty-gritty of getting around...and its quirky cultural insights." -- Post-Standard, November 27, 2005
"Start with Lonely Planet's...China guide." -- London Free Press, December 10, 2005
From the PublisherWho We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
- Publisher : Lonely Planet; 9th edition (May 30, 2005)
- Language: : English
- Paperback : 980 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1740596870
- ISBN-13 : 978-1740596879
- Item Weight : 1.66 pounds
- Dimensions : 5 x 1.5 x 7 inches