Hanoi & Northern Vietnam Handbook
Rugged scenery, vibrant color, diverse people and the thrill of discovering the unknown: the north represents the finest Vietnam has to offer. Explore the charming, tree-lined boulevards of Hanoi, visit hill tribe minorities, and marvel at the jagged islands of Halong Bay; Footprint Hanoi & Northern Vietnam covers all the top attractions in this magnificent region, plus lesser-known sights off the beaten track. Provides recommendations for all budgets on where to eat, sleep and try the local beer, as well as the low-down on the best food markets and water puppet theater.
- Essentials section with practical advice on getting there and around.
- Highlights map so you know what not to miss.
- Comprehensive listings including where to eat, sleep and relax.
- Detailed street maps for Hanoi and other key locations in northern Vietnam
- Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
Loaded with advice and information, this concise Footprint guide will help you get the most out of Hanoi & northern Vietnam without weighing you down.
From the Back CoverFootprint Focus travel guides are specially designed for the needs of todays travelers. Hanoi & Northern Vietnamprovides you with all the information you need and none of the stuff that you dont.
- Insightful, in-depth and up-to-date information on this fascinating city
- Gives the lowdown on visiting ethnic minority villages
- Extensive listings and expert advice on where to stay, where to eat and what to do
About the AuthorDavid W Lloyd is a travel writer and photographer based in Hanoi, whose work has been featured in publications including the New York Times, Wanderlust and Travel + Leisure.
- Publisher : Footprint; 2nd edition (August 7, 2015)
- Language: : English
- Paperback : 176 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1910120278
- ISBN-13 : 978-1910120279
- Item Weight : 4.8 ounces
- Dimensions : 4.7 x 0.39 x 7.03 inches