General Set 1 - Test No.1-5 - Ielts 5 Practice Tests (Mai Lan Hương)
IELTS test takers achieve higher scores with the help of these practice exams-and YOU will, too, beacause:
- These practice tests are in the same format as the IELTS test, so nothing will surprise you in the real exam. Being already familiar with its struture will enable you stay calm and simply work through your test.
- The level of difficulty here is very similar to the real IELTS exams, which means you will be well-trained to face "the real thing".
- Listening recordings will help you get used to the type and pace of the conversations you will hear in IELTS, making you feel more comfortable and in control during your exam.
- Listening Test transcripts will help you follow the recordings closely while understanding every word. No need to guess, anh the locations of answers in sentences are underlined.
- Reading Answer Help section will show you the reasoning and location of all the answers in the passages.
- All Writing tasks come with Band 9 model answers. You will learn what to aim for.
- While listening to simulated Speaking tests you will hear IELTS test takers with various English abilities talking to the examiner. Examiner's comments in the book will reveal how each student is evauated, and you will learn what can affect the band score.